- Posters should be prepared in 120 cm (4’) height and 90 cm ( 3’) wide.
- Each poster should have a heading that includes the title, author(s) and their affiliation(s), as given in your accepted abstract.
Font type : Arial
Font size: Title – 125
Authors – 86
Affiliation – 48
- The poster should have the same components as a technical / scientific paper:
*Abstract, *Introduction, *Methodology, *Results/Discussion, *Conclusion, and *References.
- The text should be of a size that can be easily read from a distance of about 1 to 1.5 m. Font size: Arial 28
- Hand over the poster to the Registration Desk during the registration session and it should be on display until the end of the poster session/s. Author(s) should be present with the poster to explain your poster at the time allocated for poster presentation (as given in the program).